febbraio 17, 2011

E piangere alle dieci e mezza di mattina ascoltando i The Fray,

Where were you when everything was falling apart?
che poi io non lo so come si faccia a piangere così tanto. Insomma, dov'è che le nascondo tutte 'ste lacrime?
Where were you? Where were you?
Il fatto poi è che piangere mi scoccia il doppio, adesso, per dire, perché ho tutto l'apparato respiratorio funzionante a cazzo, e soffoco.
I'm losing (her), the only one who's ever known
who I am, who I'm not, who wanna be.
No way to know how long (s)he will be next to me.
Poi, insomma, furba io che m'affido alla riproduzione casuale, eh, come se anni d'esperienza non m'avessero insegnato che è assolutamente vietato.
Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend.
Comunque i The Fray li ho tolti. Media Player mi ha passato Daniel Powter, che mi sta tipo schiaffando in faccia la mia vita con un'eleganza invidiabile.
Mi sa che passo ai cari vecchi CD che non deludono mai.
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go.
You tell me your life's been way off line,
you're falling to pieces every time and
I don't need no carryin' on
'cause you had a bad day,
you're taking one down,
you sing a sad song just to turn it around.
You say you don't know,
you tell me "don't lie",
you work at a smile and you go for a ride.
You had a bad day, the camera don't lie.
You're coming back down and you really don't mind.
Well, you need a blue sky holiday.
The point is they laugh at what you say.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento