gennaio 27, 2011

You're just too good to be true, can't keep my eyes off you.
You feel like Heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much...
[...] Pardon the way that I stare: there's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you makes me weak, there are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it's real.
[...] I love you, baby, and it is quite all right.
I need you, baby, to warm the lonely nights.
[...] Now that I found you, stay and let me love you, baby.
Let me love you.


Che poi cantata dai Muse mi piace di più, e ascoltata prima d'andare a letto mi confonde emotivamente, perché il testo m'intristisce e la musica, quella parte strumentale che parte a 1.07, mi carica in un modo allucinante, che dietro agli strumenti c'è un "Non mollare, starai bene, starai bene, farà tutto meno schifo, ma tu tieni duro. Keep holdin' on".
E chi sa dire no a Matt Bellamy, chiedo io?
Eh. Ottima domanda.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento