gennaio 16, 2011

Never be the same - Red.

I know you, who are you now?
Look into my eyes if you can't remember.
Do you remember?
Oh, I can see, I can still find You're the only voice my heart can recognize,
but I can't hear you now, yeah.
I'll never be the same.
I'm caught inside the memories,
the promises are yesterdays and I belong to you.
I just can't walk away 'cause after loving you I can never be the same.
And how can I pretend I've never known you like it was all a dream?
No, I know I'll never forget the way I always felt with you beside me
and how you loved me then, yeah.
You led me here,
then I watched you disappear.
You left this emptiness inside and I can't turn back time.
No, stay!
Nothing compares to you.
Nothing compares to you.
I can't let you go, can't let you go.
I can't let go.
I'll never be the same,
not after loving you,
not after loving you, no.
I can never be the same.
I will never be the same.
I just can't walk away.
No, I can't walk away from you.






Credo di non aver mai messo il testo di una canzone qui.
Son giorni che non riesco a scrivere niente, neanche una virgola, neanche qui, dove generalmente mi rifugio quando non riesco a scrivere né di noi due né di persone che noi due non lo saranno mai neanche volendo.
La musica è attualmente l'unico modo che ho per esprimermi, in questi giorni in cui tutto quel che tengo dentro esplode in sogni che mi fan svegliare nel cuore della notte abbracciata a Reginald.
E poi, dai, a parte questo momento molto emo, 'sta canzone dà un po' di tono al tutto.
Credo sia la cosa più bella che sia stata scritta qui sopra, no?
"Tante coccole e amore" [cit.]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento